A spacious compact three person tent that has all the high-quality standards, comfort and durability of larger Outdoor Connection tents. The Escape 3 Plus is unmatched in quality and comfort.
- Floor size 205(W) x 205(L) x 130 (H). Sleeps up to three.
- First-grade quality materials and manufacture.
- Extended vestibule provides extra ‘headr00m’ space size almost the same size as the floor size.
- Superb ventilation through the large front and rear D-Doors. Windows and Ventraflow panels on each side.
- Stability Plus Pole Sleeves across the roof of the tent maximises strength and stability.
The Outdoor Connection Escape 3 Plus means that a smaller size does not mean a lesser quality.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 3000 mm) so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- Outdoor Connection’s ‘Duraproof’ waterproofing treatment means that the waterproofing is especially resistant to abrasion. Your tent will hold its outstanding waterproofing characteristics over a very long life.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the outer fly fabric guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light offering longer life to your camping home.
- StabilityPlus Pole Sleeves add strength and stability to the tent which protects your tent and poles in severe weather.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out.
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent.
- Remember two people may produce more than a third a litre of condensation in a night so ventilation and breathability of the inner tent is important
- Large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. The window flaps and Ventraflow panels have tags so that the Outer Fly window covers can be guy roped out and left open, or partially open, during wet weather.
- Large full panel D-Doors, front and rear, provide a separate entrance AND a full wall of ventilation when the outside flap is rolled up or erected as an awning.
- Privacy Screens on the D-Doors can be configured to zip from the bottom upwards. You can control the air flow into the tent.
- Durafine No-See-Um Mesh on all doors and windows.
- Awnings, front and rear, are formed by poling out the external door covers. Two awning poles, for one awning, are provided with the tent.
- Side windows and Ventraflow panels can also be pegged and/or poled out to provide ventilation even when it is raining. Ventraflow panels feature gussets to limit the possibility of water entry during rain.
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Two compression straps with durable Snap-Lock buckles. No more struggling to get the tent in the bag.