Skip to content
Provides a clean and dust free environment for camping sites, special event and/or work areas.
- Allows grass underneath to breath, therefore more environmentally friendly than tarpaulins.
- Allows sand, dirt and water to pass through. Where as concrete slabs accumulate dust and dirt and create pools of water on top.
The Green colour is far more atheistically pleasing than the standard grey concrete site or dusty bare ground.
- The Multimat clearly denote site location within the Parks unlike the current practice of placing pegs in the ground.
- The Multimat is designed to be moved from site to site and is easy to set up and pack away as required.
- Low maintenance for campers, simply just brush or wipe clean.
- The dual layered mesh makes the Multimat extremely durable and has “rip-stop” technology which will ensure that the mat won’t tear or fray.
- The CGear Multimat is unaffected by salt and acidic ground unlike concrete slabs.